Website Focus: Creating an information resource for customers, group members or clients
Is the main purpose of your website to provide up-to-date information and resources to your customers, group members, clients or colleagues? A blog-focused website is a great way to promote and share information for a vast range of purposes – everything from clubs, associations and resource-based or government businesses that want to provide newsfeeds, interactive social media streams, registration forms and much more.
All of our Custom Website Packages Include:
- A clean, responsive design custom-built on a WordPress CMS Platform with premium slider options
- Professionally written website copy to introduce, promote and market your business. Strong content must enhance your businesses unique personality and strengths while recognizing proper SEO techniques and customer conversion strategies**
- Interactive photo gallery*
- Blog ready
- Interactive social media connections
- Up to 3 stock photos for website homepage
- Up to 5 alias email addresses
- Up to 2 hours of CMS support via phone, email or online chat
- Basic SEO package
- Custom contact form with Google map option
Looking to customize your website further? We offer customized formatting options and widget integration that will effectively showcase your blogs, client or partner pages, portfolios, team members, testimonials, maps, social networks, pricing tables and general information. eCommerce integration options available.
*Single upload of up to 10 photos edited and uploaded to gallery are included with website package.
**Copywriter will contact you to arrange a single interview either by phone or in person. Content will be submitted to client for review and approval. Once approved, content will be uploaded to website. Note that additional changes apply for alterations to content once copy has been uploaded.
Price: $2,500 or $124/mo with our Rent-to-Own Plan
A few samples of our Service Based Sites:
Foothills Rodeo Association